An excellent opportunity for a PHP Developer to secure a position within our large development team in Rugby.
You will be utilising the very latest technology and be involved in the complete lifecycle of projects.
The position requires strong team working skills, an ability to meet deadlines, good problem solving ability and a great eye for detail.
YOUR SKILLS SHOULD INCLUDE SOME, IF NOT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Object Oriented PHP5.3+
- Apache or Nginx hosting environments
- The Linux command line
EXPERIENCE OF THE FOLLOWING WILL HELP YOUR APPLICATION:
- Computer Science Degree or Similar
- At least 1 other Object Oriented programming language; e.g. Java
- Exceptional understanding of Object Oriented programming and the use of design patterns
- Developing modular, flexible and reusable systems
- Git and GitHub
- NoSQL Technologies – Especially Elasticsearch
If this sounds like something you might like, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an interview, your application should include your CV and a few paragraphs explaining what you would bring to Propeller.