As a Quality Assurance Executive you will join a new small team covering key web based and mobile applications. You will be involved through the test planning, test execution and post deployment support phases for current production and future projects.
The ability to proactively identify issues, drive resolution and escalate is essential. You will develop key metrics and report to the QA Analyst. You will help, with the rest of the team to ensure proper coverage, quality and risk management throughout the delivery cycle.
- Following and documenting in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Ensuring customer requirements are met
- Writing reports and audits – recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Ongoing monitoring of site performance
- Day to day support for QA Analyst
- Conducting internal tests and writing use case tests
- Document go live procedures for all projects
- Document a new process for the pub templates projects
- Documentation and organisation
- Great eye for detail
- Problem Solving
- Degree in Computer Science/IT Telecommunications / Business IT Management
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA and Basecamp
- Experience using CMS’ for WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Shopify
- Prior digital agency experience
- Ability to use Adobe products
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
If this sounds like something you might like, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an interview, your application should include your CV and a few paragraphs explaining what you would bring to Propeller.