[ Client ] ASK Italian
[ Platform ] WordPress
[ Tech ] Acetol
[ Service ] Food and drink; Hospitality
As a well-known high street restaurant, driving bookings was the focus when COVID-19 restrictions eased. This brought new challenges and incentives to drive users to the website and into the restaurant. The ASK team wanted a seasonal campaign that not only drove brand partnerships, but incentivised customers to use the offers to visit ASK restaurants.
The team at Propeller built a seasonal campaign page, which incentivised users to visit each day for a new offer or voucher.
This “advent calendar” style encouraged users to visit the site each day, increasing the email database as the offers and deals were only given to users when they provided their email address.
- The 12 days of Christmas campaign resulted in 22,753 competition entries
- A total of 15,479 ‘bonus’ additional entries made through social media
- 28,666 page views (comprising over 2000 unique page views) and average time spent on the site increasing by 44 seconds and a 34% drop in bounce rate
- The success of this project reinforced our on-going partnership with the Azzurri Group.
Work with our team of industry experts for exceptional website design for food and drink brands to sell products online, boost bookings, drive restaurant reservations or nail your digital marketing plan.
We are a restaurant marketing agency with over 20 years of experience. We can deliver:
- Digital strategy & Marketing
- Shopify & Shopify Plus
- SEO & Content production
- Web design & Customisation
- Bespoke builds & Design
- CRM & Booking systems
- B2B & D2C selling
Striking imagery and the right amount of product knowledge is key to website design for food and drink brands, we collaborate to put your products in the best possible light with an exceptional customer experience at its core.