As part of our ongoing partnership with Maslow’s, we are pleased to share the new website for Mortimer House members club, following the launch of the Mortimer House Kitchen website earlier in the year.
Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, the six-storey Art Deco building is home to the Members Club with the neighbourhood restaurant, bar and terrace house on the ground floor.
The new members club website showcases the full suite of services available at the club, including its workspace, wellbeing offering and members events, whilst the restaurant website enables members and the public alike to browse menus and book tables.
Our UX / UI team created a design reflective of the club’s atmosphere. This featured the bespoke brand illustrations.
Propeller’s tech team connected the restaurant and members club, balancing out the unique user experiences for members and non-members.
Overall we worked to convert their online experience into an immersive and scalable experience for a variety of audiences.
These are the first of a number of sites we are launching for the leading group of eateries and members clubs.
Other key project deliverables included:
- Collaboration with branding & design gurus Everything in between
- Crafting a futureproofed WordPress CMS.
- Sectional landing pages and bespoke mobile experience.
- Turnkey content deployment.
- SEO and content planning to grow brand awareness and discovery
- Nexedus integration for seamless tracking UX for members