Mylands knowledge, expertise and dedication have earned them a reputation amongst the most discerning and demanding clientele.
Established in 1884, Mylands is Britain’s oldest family-owned and run paint and polishes manufacturer. Over four generations, they have quietly but proudly crafted quality paints and wood ﬁnishes in Lambeth, South London. Originally supplied to trade only, Mylands has been a best kept secret amongst interior design professionals and scenic artists for over 130 years.
In 1985, Mylands was awarded the ultimate seal of approval, a Royal Warrant and it was important for the project to share the rich history and premium quality of the brand through digital storytelling. As the brand has transitioned to be available direct to consumer, the digital experience required an update to reflect the wealth of knowledge and experience that could be shared.
Our design showcases their beautiful array of high quality paints and an inspiration library packed with pandemic friendly home styling images. The ability for customers to have access to industry expertise through the tips section of the website helps to replicate the in-store experience and ensure a personalised experience through online channels.
Key deliverables include:
- A showroom built on Shopify Plus.
- Editorial style sections with strong eCommerce UX.
- The ability to browse by room type.
- ‘House of Colour’ – engage with a breadth of examples of how to for coating your home in the most recent collections.
- Expansive product details pages offer full treatment advice and inspiration galleries.
Get in on the best kept secret at mylands.com