KK Communications are a Soho based PR Agency – specialising in the hospitality, lifestyle & luxury brand industry.
Headed up by Katrina Kutchinsky (clue is in the name), KK Communications count some of the most eclectic, hippest bars and restaurants in London town among their impressive client list, which includes famous Notting Hill foodie Tom Conran, The Inception Group (made up of Mr. Fogg’s, home of Phileos ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ Fogg, Maggie’s, super trendy Bunga Bunga and the like…) not mention the quirky, innovative events pioneers – Wilfred Bagshaw, Winterfell & Who Stole the Tarts? All of whom, they were looking to showcase them in a cool and unique way, not unlike the brands and KK Communications themselves.
Propeller partnered with KK Communications to create fresh, clean, slick new branding that was more reflective of the KK Brand and the cool companies they represent, yet at the same time had some consistency with their original branding (hot pink to make the boys wink is still a major theme for this all female team).
Our Favourite Features:
- Beautiful Responsive Build.
- Glossy magazine style homepage, complete with live Instagram feed and sporadic client image transition – a flowing feature which appears across the site to high impact.
- Quirky Client Divisions Carousel.
- KK Blog – imperative for keeping up with the super busy & glamorous world of KK and their clients.
- Individual client profiles, categorised by division, showcasing strong assets for each venue. Take a sneak peak at Mr. Fogg’s personal page below:
Take a Tour of the brand new responsive website for KK Communications here – WWW.KKCOM.CO.UK