[ Client ] Twinings
[ Platform ] Shopify Plus
[ Tech ] Klaviyo
[Service ] eCommerce, Food & Drink
Twinings were pivoting from the traditional, heritage cuppa brand established in 1787 to a modern, wellbeing-focused tea brand. They wanted a bespoke Shopify Plus solution which would make the brand shine in a sleek digital space while staying true to their heritage. Twinings wanted to maintain the increased levels of direct customers they saw during the pandemic.
- An in-depth discovery phase with Twinings and Associated British Foods to understand the brand’s objectives and the impact on the website design.
- A bespoke theme on Shopify Plus with a sleek, modern design which stayed true to the brand’s heritage and protected the 200-year old logo.
- Migration from Kentico to Shopify Plus of 700 products, newly templated blogs, and hundreds of recipes.
- Reorganisation of navigation menus and categories to align with customer wants and needs.
- Clear and user-friendly digital shopfronts for each product with informative yet digestible product information.
- A bespoke trade store for B2B wholesale clients.
- +200% mobile conversion rate
- 7% site-wide conversion rate
- 40% of revenue from mobile
- Creating a new online store with a much stronger brand focus on Shopify Plus.
- Our design team worked to curate the brand assets respectfully but also pushing the values of Twinings forward in the digital vocabulary.
- Our tech team set about connecting the store with leading eCommerce tech options for marketing automation, loyalty, reviews and promotions..
- Converting the message online to be health focused to support a growing digital flagship.
- We delivered all UX, design and development with the team at Associated British Foods.
- Utilising Shopify Flow, Shopify Scripts, Klaviyo and much of the Shopify Plus toolkit, the store includes a Google optimised Communitea library of recipes, wellbeing advice & influencer content.
- Twinings.com also features a sophisticated promotional model including in cart upsells and a multi faceted offer structure.
- The launch tied in with a national television campaign
As a long-standing Shopify agency London, we’re no strangers to building beautiful ecommerce stores. Our team works with you to design and develop scalable Shopify stores that meet your needs, and deliver what your customers want.
Our Shopify team creates a unified space that’s simple to maintain yet powerful and engaging for customers. With our knowledge of bespoke builds and theme customisations, you can showcase product knowledge and striking imagery without the clutter – you can let us worry about the details.
Build your Shopify ecommerce store for an optimal customer journey to transform strategic objectives into commercial success with our specialist Shopify production team.
Because we’re a certified Shopify Plus agency, understanding the ecosystem of this market-leading platform is second nature to us. Our specialist Shopify Plus UX team can guide brands through complex migrations, build bespoke storefronts for D2C and B2B business, and evolve the customer experience with flexible loyalty, communication, and personalisation programmes.
Design flexibility, seamless app integration, scalability and top level performance are just a few reasons to choose Shopify Plus. One great reason to choose Propeller as your Shopify Plus agency is our innovative use of Shopify’s extensive tools. From the coding that creates special offers to streamlining tech stacks, there’s nothing we can’t tackle on Shopify Plus.