We’re growing fast and we’re on the lookout for a driven, passionate and determined Account Executive to join our London team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Developing great relationships with our leading hospitality brands, offering strategic and creative advice. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each client’s digital marketing objectives, working with them to deliver ROI
- Helping your Account Manager to plan and deliver digital solutions – including websites and dynamic integrated marketing campaigns
- Regular client meetings and presentations, running through project progress and results
- Overseeing the creative and technical process and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A team player and great communicator
- Strong understanding of all areas of digital, including Website Design & Development, CRM, Social, UX, Paid Search & CMS platforms
- Organised and committed to delivering projects on time and to budget
- Good understanding of SEO, Analytics & content strategy
- Team – Christmas and Summer away day events, Quarterly team night out, Friday drinks & summer hours
- Health – Weekly fruit & team breakfast deliveries, Regular team building sporting events, Cycle to work scheme and Subsidised gym membership
- Location – Amazing Covent Garden townhouse office, with outside space and bar
If this sounds like something you might like, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an interview, your application should include your CV and a few paragraphs explaining what you would bring to Propeller.