As part of our ongoing strategic partnership with Cubitt House, and building on the successful launch of their individual pub venue websites last year, we are proud to have also recently launched their central brand website showcasing the collection online. Their unique collection of iconic public houses, with a boutique hotel offering, in Central London deserved a new website to illustrate their best in class portfolio.
Our shared aim of the partnership is to elevate the Cubitt House brand online, exciting customers and potential employees about what the group offers, conveying the brand philosophy and highlighting the premium collection of venues and their USPs. We designed a site that was an aesthetic extension of the venue websites, that delivered an integrated approach from central website to local websites and vice versa.
With a strong focus on SEO, campaigns and sharing each of the individual venues USPs, digital storytelling was a key feature of the site to reflect the full proposition. This was particularly important to showcase the focus of Cubitt House on sustainability, provenance and their relationships with their food suppliers as one of their key F&B USPs. This will be supported through the ongoing production of SEO focused content through the new blog functionality.
Key objectives included:
- Implementation of a clear booking strategy for table, hotel and events bookings.
- Ensuring the cross selling of pubs and spaces across the estate.
- Clearly conveying different types of events and packages available.
- Incorporation of their CRM and loyalty strategy through the migration of the existing database to Propeller’s proprietary CRM platform and the development of preference centre and competition functionality to drive growth and engagement.
- Particular focus was to be made on expanding the visibility of the weddings, meetings and corporate packages that were available and communicating these offerings to the relevant target audiences.
- The site was also built to enable the digital activation of subsidiary parts of the business, including the gifting proposition and built with scalability and flexibility in mind to be able to incorporate future planned operational extensions.
- Operationally, it was also a key objective to promote recruitment, the employer brand and driving applications across the business which was supported with the ATS integration with Harri.
- SEO focused landing pages were developed utilising many of the digital storytelling elements to support in the promotion of key services, including weddings, meetings and parties, as well as seasonal campaign landing pages and new openings.
Check it out here at https://www.cubitthouse.co.uk/