Never has it been more pressing for leading food brands to be selling online direct to consumers. With the significant shift in how brands customers engage with and purchase their products, particularly in the last six months, we have been bringing two decades of invaluable experience with hospitality and ecommerce to many of our clients in the food and beverage segment as they expand their D2C strategy.
Here’s some details about Fullgreen – it’s fair to say we’re big fans! :
- unique market position of being the only shelf-stable cauliflower rice product available globally,
- an expanding product range that now encompasses other long life riced veggies and breakfast items,
- The time was ripe for Fullgreen to take the next step with their digital proposition.
- a detailed Shopify theme customisation for Fullgreen
- This enables their brand to come alive online and to accurately reflect their identity in a way that would resonate with their core demographic.
- Utilising strong brand assets and translating these in a way that reflected their aesthetic online was equally important for their positioning for future B2B and wholesale partnerships as part of their wider strategy.
- Reflection of their retail distribution strategy through the implementation of the store locator to help customers find the product from Walmart to Waitrose.
- A recipe and blog sections of the site informs about the shelf-stable product range.
- The content sections of the site also convey how they are making plant-based eating easy with extensive blog and recipe content to enhance brand awareness and engagement.
In addition – Propeller’s Email work with Klaviyo:
- We delivered customised email flows from welcome series and order confirmations through to abandoned cart and post purchase flows,
- These include trigger and non-opener variants based on custom logic.
Check out fullgreen.co.uk to get your daily dose of nutrients to nourish the body & mind.