[ Client ] Fullgreen
[ Platform ] Shopify
[ Tech ] Klaviyo
[ Service ] eCommerce, Food and drinks
Bringing focus back to a small but perfectly formed range of plant-based food packets and ensuring ingredients were at the heart of the story, Propeller created an ecommerce website design for Fullgreen so bespoke, you’d never know it was from a Pagefly template.
With custom journey flows set up through Kalviyo, a streamlined customer experience led to a growth of 44% in website traffic. With conversion rate bumping up to 5%, Fullgreen enjoyed a total sales growth of 198%. The team also created a recipe hub encouraging customers to get adventurous with the products and with easy-to-navigate filters led by unique nutritional needs.
- Traffic growth +44%
- Total sales +198%
- Conversion rate +5%
- A detailed Shopify theme customisation for Fullgreen.
- This enables their brand to come alive online and to accurately reflect their identity in a way that would resonate with their core demographic.
- Utilising strong brand assets and translating these in a way that reflected their aesthetic online was equally important for their positioning for future B2B and wholesale partnerships as part of their wider strategy.
- Reflection of their retail distribution strategy through the implementation of the store locator to help customers find the product from Walmart to Waitrose.
- A recipe and blog sections of the site informs about the shelf-stable product range.
- The content sections of the site also convey how they are making plant-based eating easy with extensive blog and recipe content to enhance brand awareness and engagement.
- Customised email flows on Klaviyo from welcome series and order confirmations through to abandoned cart and post purchase flows. These include trigger and non-opener variants based on custom logic.
Work with our team of industry experts for exceptional website design for food and drink brands to sell products online, boost bookings, drive restaurant reservations or nail your digital marketing plan.
With over 20 years of experience in website design for food and drink brands, we can deliver:
- Digital strategy & Marketing
- Shopify & Shopify Plus
- SEO & Content production
- Web design & Customisation
- Bespoke builds & ecommerce website design
- CRM & Booking systems
- B2B & D2C selling
Striking imagery and the right amount of product knowledge is key to website design for food and drink brands, we collaborate to put your products in the best possible light with an exceptional customer experience at its core.