1. Go to google.com/business and click Start now at the top right corner of the page.
2. Sign in to your Google Account, or create one if you don’t already use Google services.
3. Enter the name of your business and click Next.
Note: You can also select your business from the suggestions that appear as you type.
4. Enter the address of your business and click Next. You may also be asked to position a marker on the location of your business on a map.
a) If you manage a service-area business, follow these additional steps:Tick the box for I deliver goods and services to my customers. Optionally, tick the box for Hide my address (it’s not a store) Only show region –.
b) Click Next.
c) Select a delivery area option and click Next.5. Search for and select a business category and click Next.6. Enter a phone number or website URL for your business.7. To complete sign-up, verify your connection to this business by clicking Continue.
8. Select a verification option.
a) To verify at another time, select Try a different method and click Later. If you’re not authorised to manage the business, find the person in your organisation who’s authorised and continue the process.
For a more in-depth guide on signing up and verifying your business, read more here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6337431